FNB Mobile Banking allows you to access basic banking transactions on your mobile device.
Text Banking and Alerts*
Android® and Apple® Mobile Apps*
Can be used for: Balance Inquiry
More features such as: Account Information, History, Transaction Search,
Transfers, Bill Pay (if enrolled), and Mobile Deposits (if enrolled and only on the Android® and Apple® Mobile Apps)
*Text and Data rates may apply
To use FNB Mobile Banking:
- First you must have a FNB account with Online Banking enabled.
- On the FNB Online Banking website, Click on "User Services".
- Next, Select "Mobile Enrollment" in the "Manage Account" window.
- You will be redirected to the Mobile Enrollment site to activate your mobile phone for Mobile Banking.
- NOTE: In that area is a link to a detailed FAQ that provides answers to many Mobile Banking questions.
- After enrolling you will receive a Text Message with an Activation Code.
- This is the code you will use to activate Mobile Banking.
- The code is valid for 24hrs.
- To receive a new code, text R to 96865
- The first time you use the Mobile Banking Website, the Android or the iPhone App on any new device you will need an activation code.
- After activation, sign on with the same user login information used for Online Banking.
In addition to Text Banking, these Mobile Banking Options are available.
|FNB Mobile Banking Website||www.fnbkymobile.com|
|Android® Mobile App|
|Apple® iPhone Mobile App|